New IHCA website coming soon!
Coming soon, IHCA will be launching a new website to make it even easier for members to find the information they need.
Features on the new website will include:
- Member Portal – From this portal, you will be able to view and manage your own personal membership information – including updating your contact information, setting your communication preferences, seeing the education events you attended and accessing your CEU information.
- Care (Provider) Finder – This finder will make it even easier for the public to find your organization – with the option to search by company name, city or zip code. They can also view your location on a map and easily link to your website.
- Education Events Calendar – You will have the option to display events in a calendar format or as a listing. When you select an event, you will also have the option to create a map to the event. In addition, you will have the ability to register as an individual or as a group.
- Career Center – The new career center will include resources for both employers and job seekers. Our new job posting board will make it easier to sort and search for jobs by title and location. We will also have a comprehensive workforce toolkit for members with a variety of recruitment, onboarding and retention tools.
- Member Resources – Our members-only resources will be organized by topic (legal/regulatory, quality, reimbursement, survey prep, etc.) and provider type (nursing facility, assisted living, home health) to make it much easier to find what you are looking for.
These are just a few of the many features that will be available when the site launches. Watch for more information to come in the weeks ahead. For questions about the new website, contact Lori Ristau at 800-422-3106.